Saturday, October 4, 2008

A Finish








Here are photos of my latest finish. This is a Lizzie Kate freebie I stitched for Georgina. We were to stitch a piece and then finish it. I decided to get creative after checking out Vonna's lovely finishing ideas blog. I picked up a small veneer box at the craft store and used fabric to cover it, as well as, batting in the top and bottom of the box in case she decides to use it as a pinkeep. I think I did okay for my first attempt. I hope Georgina likes it. Will be mailing it off to her this week.


Last night I joined in on Becky's, "Let's Stitch", stitch a thon. I have a mailart envelope I'm working on for another exchange...it's a Christmas Village chart. I got a fair amount stitched and will probably use this project to work on next friday night for the next stitch a thon. Here's a photo of my progress so far.


On a Happy Note... I have off work monday and tuesday, so I hope to get a lot of stitching. Until Next Time...

1 comment:

Lillie said...

You've finished the LK very beautifully and your WIP is looking good.