Friday, October 10, 2008

FRIDAY!






Well, it's friday again! I finally had a few minutes and got my DD to post my photos for me. First up is the mailart exchange I got from Taija in Finland. Thank you so much, Taija I just love my 1st MA. As you all can tell it was a Halloween theme.I have already signed up to do 2 more of these MA exchanges, both of them will be Christmas themed. Last week I used my 2nd MA project as my SAT piece [which I've joined over at BeckySC's blog ] and then during the week I managed to complete my stitching and stitched both names and addresses. I just need to find a chart to stitch on the back of the envelope. Here's a photo of it so far.

For tonight's SAT I have pulled out Just Nan's "Summer Stroll". I started this piece over the summer and somehow it got pushed to the side. These SAT's are really helping to keep me motivated. I even found time this week to put all my floss in my Thread Beds. Only need to purchase about 15 skeins to fill up those pages. Hopefully, I can keep myself organized this way.

2 comments:

Lillie said...

Cute MA from Taija. The Christmas WIP is looking good.

Have a good week ahead!

Cindy F. said...

Love the mail art! How fun!
Your Christmas piece is just beautiful! Can't wait to see more!