Next up are 3 blocks I made for Liz's August Bee Blocks- Scraptastic Bee. Liz sent the Alexander Henry Owl print and asked us to made a wonky/funky square in square blocks for her. Here is what I managed to come up with. Hope she likes them.
So, I'm actually ahead of the game on my bees, since Liz mailed her fabric early and I had the free time to do them this month.
On another note I finally pulled out my circle quilt top yesterday and started quilted it...am just stippling it. Will post a photo once it's complete. My goal is to get the quilting done this week and make the binding for it. It would be a bit too much to think I could finish it completely this week, so the binding may be next week's challenge. Amy is helping to motivate me to complete a few things with her One Thing, One Week Challenge.
So, Not only am I doing her Quilt a Long, I'm challenging myself to complete the goals I set forth each week. So, far I'm ahead of schedule, as this week my goals were to make the 3 bee blocks and the 2 quilt a long blocks. And I managed to start quilting, too. Thanks, AMY! It's just the push I needed to get me going again.
So, until next time...