Thursday, July 8, 2010

Quilt A Long Blocks

I decided to join in on Amy's Simple Sampler Quilt a Long, but of course I've gotten off to a late start. [You can check out the details by clicking on the button on my side bar.] I had off on monday and today of this week, so I started catching up. I pulled my fabric....decided to go with some Christmas fabric I bought at the end of last season. Monday I did the 1st 2 blocks . Pictures posted below.
On monday I also cut out the fabric for the 1st of 2 , week 2 blocks...the one to the right and bright and early this morning I completed it and the 2nd block. So, I'm almost caught up, since week 3's instructions are up now. So, I'm off to write them down so I can get them done while I still have the time...since my "teenagers" are still asleep and the house is quiet:)
Maybe, I'll have a Christmas Quilt done before the holiday this year!
Susan

No comments: