Here's the progress I made on my Value Quilt A Long project. The 1st photo is what I managed to put together on Oct. 2nd. And the 2nd photo is what I've done up until yesterday. I have another 46 blocks I need to iron and square up this weekend. As you can see this is still a work in progress, I think I need to rearrange a few of these blocks to get a better flow. You can also see in the background that I share the dungeon with my teenage son and he has some old Raven players posters hanging on the cork board, so I used one of his old school tri fold boards and some double stick tape to make a design board for this project. Am off work monday, so hopefully I can make some good progress on this this weekend...at the very least get all the blocks make and placed, so I can start sewing them together.
Till next time...
1 week ago