Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I'm Still Here

Here's what I've been working on for the last few weeks. This is Georgena's RR. I stitched the black birdhouse. Her RR so far



I've been working on a new quilt using The Caroler Charm Pack and Jelly Roll by Mary Engelbreit for Moda Fabrics, plus a few other fabrics.

I didn't really use a pattern for this, just played around and came up with this. Since I took this picture, I've added a red border and a piano key border. I still need to add the black border...found a pretty fabric that'll work well with this at Joann Fabrics. Hopefully, I'll get some free time this week to work on it, if not it'll have to wait for the weekend. I also, finally basted my wonky log cabin quilt top, so now that's waiting for a few free hours of uninterrupted time so it can be machine quilted. Oh, if only I had more free time:)
Hopefully, I'll have more pictures to share next week.
Till then,
Susan

2 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Those birdhouses on the RR is just LOVELY! I love them :)
And your quilt is cute! Isn't everything ME does just cute?!

CindyMae said...

Can not wait to see more of the quilt, it is going to be awesome!! The RR is so cute, love it!