So, this is what I've been doing for the past 2 weeks.....practicing! My attempt at the log cabin squares were a bit off, so I decided to work on some simple 9 patch squares. Am doing much better with these. I made several sets of these with some fat quarters and fabric I picked up at Joann's. Of course, since I only bought small quantities of fabric I didn't have enough to make anything too big, so I made another bag. I think it turned out cute. Very girly! So, now I'm going to attempt a baby quilt-9 patch style. I've been working on cutting my squares and hope to start sewing them together tonight.
2019 Finishing Service
2 weeks ago