Saturday, November 15, 2008

TAGGED


I've been tagged by Cindy to share 6 random things about myself.


The rules are as follows:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Write six random things about yourself.

4. Tag six people at the end of your request.

5. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.
Here are 6 things about me:
1. I can tune anyone out when I'm reading a good book:)
2. I love Margarita's.YUM!
3. I am an avid soccer or football {for those in Europe} fan. I watch the BPL religiously.
4. I learn about different sports {hockey, football, etc}, so I can have those type of conversations with my 13 year old son.
5. I'm very proud to be a MOM.
So, now I'm supposed to tag 6 people. Since everyone's blog I visit has already been tagged. I will "Tag" anyone who comments here.
Thanks!
Susan

No comments: