Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Dance!

I had a productive weekend and managed to start and finish JBW's Christmas Purse. I substituted DMC's variegated red thread for the called for threads, but am very happy with the results. I plan to turn this one into a pillow to decorate for the holiday season...already found some fabric to use. Now I just need to find a block of time I can cut and sew it all up. I have now moved onto a RR I need to complete. It's an Oberlin Samplers Texas sampler. I get to stitch the letter A. Should be able to finish it up in a week or two.

Till next time,
Susan

2 comments:

Cindy F. said...

Susan, your blog looks great!! Wish you'd work on mine:)
Congrats on your beautiful JBW purse's stitching finish. Love the thread choice.
Can't wait to see the TX RR:)

Cindy F./TX

Cindy F. said...

Oh, and Susan...you've been tagged!
Sorry if it's your 100th time:)
Go to my site to see:
http://lonestarstitcherandherramblings.blogspot.com/