Thursday, February 17, 2011


Well, I made some progress in the past week or so. I was able to work on my 3 x 6 blocks and finish them up. There was a lot of gray requests in this group. These blocks have now been mailed off to their new owners.
I also, managed to find a little bit of time to complete another Freedom Block. This one's for Claudia. She sent these 3 fabrics and I got to choose which block to make her. I'd seen a version of this block on my internet travels and decided to give it a whirl. I kinda like how it turned out. So, next up for me are 3 blocks that are due at the end of this month. 2 of them are in various stages of completion. I've also managed to sew another 2 rows on my son's guitar I'm worried it might be just too wide. I still have a couple more rows to sew on then I guess I'll have to decide if I leave it or take away a panel from the side..if I do this I could always use it on the back of the quilt.
Off to sew a bit more before I'm due in to work:)

No comments: