Sunday, June 7, 2009

PS Exchange/ F & S Squares






A busy week for me. My last serve day was friday, so I only have to work a 1/2 day on monday to shut down the school kitchen and then I'm out of a job still school starts back up in September. On a good note I received 2 packages in the mail this week! YEAH! The 1st package contained my PS exchange from Rebecca. I just love it and can't wait to hang it in my entrance way.




The 2nd package was my Round #13 squares from Kathy A. She stitched me some summery flowers. Very Pretty! Don't know how I'll finish these up yet. I'm accumulating a pile of sqaures. Need to set aside a day to do some finishing only.

An finally I found out Ruth B. received the 4th of July sqaures I stitched for her. So, I can now show a photo of what I stitched. This chart is from Val's Little Stuff called Long May She Wave.

So, n ow I'm off to my son's ball game. Have A Great Week!

Susan

No comments: