Saturday, April 18, 2009

It's a Beautiful Day!





It's a beautiful sunny day here in Baltimore and I spent the morning at my daughter's softball game...which they won 6-3. I also managed to get some stitching in this weekend, so that makes it an even better weekend:)

I stitched on a RR I'm in and decided to go with a band sampler theme. I have some pretty floss from Australia that I've been saving for something special and decided why wait. It's the lovely variegated floss in the 1st band and2nd to last band.
Yesterday in the mail I received my Round #12 F & S squares from Jennifer F. Jennifer stitched me a beautiful lighthouse and sent along a skein of her hand dyed floss. Thank you so much Jennifer...I love everything! And can't wait to try your floss! My squares to Jennifer are going to the post office on monday. So, I'll post a photo of them after Jennifer receives them.Well, I guess that's all for now,

Susan

1 comment:

Cindy F. said...

Such pretty F&S pieces!
Your RR stitching is beautiful! Love the colors:)