Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy Dance!

I managed to complete Just Nan's Ice Garden friday night. Just had the backstitching and beads to do. Still it took about 3 hours. I've also been working on my Winter F & S square, but can't post a photo till it gets to it's final destination. A rather slow stitching week for me since I started back at work on monday after the Christmas break. Boy, is that a killer:) Hopefully, I'll get back to normal now.


Just Nan's Ice Garden

So, I'm off to work on the Winter square. Till next time.
Susan

4 comments:

Rima said...

Hello! Vonna from fairandsquares just emailed us--you are my new exchange partner! Lovely Ice Garden. Really nice colors.

Cindy F. said...

Congrats Susan!! Beautiful finish!

Daffycat said...

***happy dance*** Beautiful finish, Susan. Congratulations!

Lynn B said...

Susan this is lovely, I am a Just Nan fan too!