Tuesday, December 30, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year. I have been busy stitching on my Just Nan Ice Garden piece. I am on the last band, then just the beads to attach....hmm...maybe a finish in my near future. I also managed to start and finish The Sweetheart Tree's teenie tweenie #12...Poinsettia On Parade. Now to decide how I'm going to finish it.

The Sweetheart Tree

Poinsettias On Parade

As a New Year's Wish to Everyone I will be giving away this chart [ this is the chart only, as I used the charm on my piece]. If you would like to enter please leave your name in the comment section and I will draw a winner on January 1st! Good Luck to All.

Happy New Year!

Susan

2 comments:

Karen said...

great finish! i have only stitched one of the hearts and it was for a RR. I would love to enter your PIF.

Kathy A. said...

What a lovely Sweetheart piece. I would love to be entered in your draw!